I can’t say I’m surprised. The EXO fandom has shown inumerous times how disrespectful, irresponsible and shameful they can be. This is getting unbearably shameful and scary. The how much this fandom will still sinking in shame? The EXO boys and their good fans will forgive me, but I can’t deal with this kind of
people that swear they love~~ Korean people but actually don’t give a fuck about Korean people. Why doesn’t this surprise me at all.
Today, at 4:10pm KST, the principal of Danwon high school (the school of the students trapped on the Sewol ferry) was found dead. Reports say he hung himself on a tree.
The principal led the students on the trip, and was one of the passengers that were rescued from the sinking ferry on the 16th.
The police say he took his own life because he could not overcome the guilt..
고인의 명복을 빕니다.
the beauty we learn behind this aweful tragedy from the young pure souls
- a boy give his life jacket and give all his life to help his classmate… he die as a hero on his birthday
- a young selfless ship attendant help distribute life jackets to passenger and stay behind until her last breath
- a 6 years old brother who give his life jacket to his 5 years old sister and wispher comfort even his fate is still unknown
- a student who yell for rescuer to take a small child from his arms even the ferry is sinking and he still on it
- a teacher who guide her student to escape till last moment
- a group of young student who helping eldest and other to survive.
either u’re gone or safe or still missing my thought and pray goes for you…may your soul rest in peace and hope miracles exist so u can be with your love again and be safe…
Nearly 300 people were still missing Wednesday several hours after a ferry carrying 459, most of them high school students, sank in cold waters off South Korea’s southern coast, killing at least two and injuring seven, officials said.
There were fears, however, of a big jump in the death toll, as dozens of boats, helicopters and divers scrambled to rescue passengers who had been on the ferry traveling to the southern tourist island of Jeju. One passenger said he believed that many people were trapped inside the ferry when it sank. (AP)
Find more news related pictures in our photo galleries and follow us on Tumblr
Me to Block B